1. “Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High;” Psalms 50:14
2. “O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.” Psalms 107:1
3. “To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.” Psalms 30:12
4. “Make a Joyful Noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of our pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth unto all generations.” Psalms 100:1-5
5. ” What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?” Psalm 116:12
6. “Oh give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth forever.” Psalms 118:1
7. “The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: Therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.” Psalms 28:7
8. “Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.” Psalms 106:1
9. “I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.” Psalms 7:17
10. “O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever” Psalms 136:1
11. “What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?” Psalms 116:2